Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hot Crab Salsa Dip
- One 8-ounce package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup chunky tomato salsa
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pound fresh crabmeat, picked over to remove cartilage and flaked
- Hot red pepper sauce
- 1/3 cup fresh bread crumbs, preferably from day-old French or Italian bread
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 94kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 8g (13%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (11%)|
|Cholesterol 23mg (8%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|