Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hot Crab Dip
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 (6 ounce) cans crabmeat
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- paprika, for garnish
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/40 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7g|
|Saturated Fat 3.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|