Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hot Clam Dip II
- 1 (20 ounce) loaf round French bread
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- 2 tablespoons beer
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 (6.5 ounce) cans minced clams, drained
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.8g|
|Saturated Fat 8.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|