Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hot Chocolate with Cinnamon Whipped Cream
- 1 cup cold heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 cups (48 ounces) whole milk
- 6 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2½ tablespoons confectioners sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, chopped into small pieces
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 411kcal (21%)|
|Total Fat 29g (45%)|
|Saturated Fat 17g (87%)|
|Cholesterol 79mg (26%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 34g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|