Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hot Chocolate Cakes
- 9 oz (250g) bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 3 tbsp butter, softened, plus more for the custard cups
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 4 large eggs
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- Pinch of salt
- Six 6oz (175ml) custard cups or ramekins
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 432kcal (22%)|
|Total Fat 24g (37%)|
|Saturated Fat 13g (67%)|
|Cholesterol 161mg (54%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 55g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|