Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hot Chocolate Cake
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter plus extra for the cups
- 10 ounces semisweet chocolate roughly chopped
- 4 large eggs
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar plus extra for the cups
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour plus extra for the cups 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?