Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hot Cheddar-Olive Bread
- 4 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup creamy salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 (1 pound) loaf French bread, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon sliced ripe olives
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.2g|
|Saturated Fat 2.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|