Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hot Buttered Rum
- 1 lb (454 gm) light brown sugar
- ½ lb (227 gm) unsalted butter (softened)
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon (2.5 ml) ground allspice
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) pure vanilla extract
- 1½ oz (45 ml) Mount Gay Extra Old rum
- Boiling water
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 96kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|