Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hot Buttered Apple Cider
- 6 quarter-sized slices peeled fresh ginger
- 6 star anise
- Four 3-inch-long cinnamon sticks, plus more for garnish
- 1 teaspoon whole cloves
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed
- 1 teaspoon Sichuan peppercorns
- 1 quart fresh apple cider
- Calvados or applejack, for serving (optional)
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, cut into tablespoons
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 159kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 12g (18%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (37%)|
|Cholesterol 31mg (10%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|