Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hot Banana Salsa
- 1 large firm banana, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup yellow bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger root
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced habanero pepper
- salt to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.4g|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|