Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hot Asiago and Spinach Dip
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 cups grated Asiago cheese
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 cups frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.5g|
|Saturated Fat 4.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|