Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hot Artichoke and Dill Dip
- 4 medium globe artichokes (about 10 ounces each), preferably with stems attached
- 1½ cups (6 ounces) shredded havarti or Monterey Jack
- ¾ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 2 ½ tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 garlic clove, crushed through a press
- 1/3 cup fresh bread crumbs (whirl crusty bread in the blender or food processor)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 119kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 10g (15%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (15%)|
|Cholesterol 13mg (4%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|