Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hot Artichoke and Crab Dip
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts in water, drained and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups cooked crabmeat
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped green onion
- 1/3 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons chopped green onion, or to taste
- 2 teaspoons chopped red bell pepper, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/20 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.8g|
|Saturated Fat 4.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|