Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hot Artichoke Spinach Dip
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/3 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6g|
|Saturated Fat 3.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|