Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate (preferably 60% cocoa), chopped
- 3 cups reduced-fat (2%) milk
- 12 tablespoons cocoa nibs,* divided
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 6 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 3 large egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 11/2 cups chilled heavy whipping cream
- 1/8 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?