Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hot-Cocoa Affogato with Peppermint Ice Cream
- 3 cups whole milk
- 1 cup chilled heavy cream, divided
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 large pinch of kosher salt
- 1 vanilla bean, split lengthwise
- 5 ounces semisweet or bittersweet chocolate (do not exceed 72% cacao), chopped
- 1/3 cup (loosely packed) natural unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon finely ground espresso or dark-roast coffee beans
- 2 pints peppermint or mint chip ice cream
- 8 small candy canes (optional)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?