Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Horseradish Corn on the Cob
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 8 ears corn, husked and cleaned
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.7g|
|Saturated Fat 7.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|