Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Horseradish Cheese Grits with Confetti of Roasted Poblano Peppers and Red Onions
- 3 cups whole milk
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 3/4 cup stone-ground grits (yellow, white, or a blend)
- 2 poblano peppers
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 large red onion, thinly sliced
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3/4 cup grated aged white cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?