Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Horseradish-Herb Rib Roast with MushroomRed Wine Sauce Recipe
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 medium garlic cloves , minced
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (3-bone) standing beef rib roast (about 6 to 8 pounds)
- 1 pound cremini mushrooms
- 1 medium yellow onion
- 2 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 1 cup dry red wine
- 1 1/2 cups low-sodium beef broth
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/4 stick), cut into 4 pieces and at room temperature
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?