Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Horseradish-Glazed Brisket and Short Ribs with Root Vegetable Mash
- 1 cup celery leaves
- 3 whole cloves
- 2 Turkish bay leaves
- 2 cardamom pods
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1/4 teaspoon whole black peppercorns
- 1 3 1/2- to 3 3/4-pound flat-cut beef brisket
- 2 pounds bone-in beef short ribs (about 6 medium)
- 1 medium onion, peeled
- 1 tablespoon coarse kosher salt
- 4 cups 1- to 1 1/2-inch cubes peeled celery root (celeriac; about 1 large)
- 4 cups 3/4-inch cubes peeled trimmed rutabaga (about 2 large)
- 2 1/2 cups 1 1/2-inch cubes peeled Yukon Gold potatoes (about 1 pound)
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons prepared white horseradish
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons (packed) golden brown sugar
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?