Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Horn & Hardart’s Macaroni and Cheese
- 1½ tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1½ cups milk
- 2 tablespoons light cream (see Note)
- 1 packed cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup crushed tomatoes
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- Dash of ground cayenne pepper, or more to taste
- Dash of ground white pepper, or more to taste
- ½ teaspoon salt, or to taste
- ½ pound small elbow macaroni, cooked until barely done
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 616kcal (31%)|
|Total Fat 27g (41%)|
|Saturated Fat 16g (80%)|
|Cholesterol 78mg (26%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 69g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|