Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hoppin' John in the Summertime
- 1 1/2 cups cooked long grain and wild rice mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 pound fresh crabmeat, picked over for cartilage and shell fragments
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce, or to taste
- salt to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large tomato, sliced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5g|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|