Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hoppin' John Skillet
- 2 slices lower sodium bacon
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup quick cooking brown rice
- 1 3/4 cups reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 3/4 cups frozen black-eyed peas, thawed
- 1 large tomato, seeded, chopped
- 1 1/4 cups Sargento® Shredded Reduced Sodium Mild Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.7g|
|Saturated Fat 7.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|