Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 smoked ham hocks, about 2¼ lb (1.1kg)
- 1 fresh bouquet garni, with 1 celery rib, 4 thyme sprigs, and 1 bay leaf tied together with kitchen twine
- 2 large onions, chopped
- ¼ tsp crushed hot red pepper
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup long grain rice
- 2 cans (15.5 oz/440g) black-eyed beans, drained and rinsed
- Hot pepper sauce, to serve
- Flameproof casserole with fitted lid
- Large heatproof bowl
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 776kcal (39%)|
|Total Fat 34g (52%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (57%)|
|Cholesterol 114mg (38%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 63g|
|Dietary Fiber 11g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|