Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup Anson Mills Sea Island Red Peas, soaked in water and refrigerated overnight, drained
- 2 quarts stock (preferably pork, but chicken will do)
- 1 large onion, medium dice
- 1 large carrot medium dice
- 2 celery stalks, medium dice
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and sliced thin
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cup Anson Mills Carolina Gold Rice
- Salt and Cayenne pepper to taste
- 7 Cups Water
- 4 Tablespoons Butter
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?