Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hooting Halloween owls
- 280g butter , softened
- 280g golden caster sugar
- 200g self-raising flour , minus 1 rounded tbsp
- 1 rounded tbsp cocoa powder
- 6 medium eggs
- 200g butter , softened
- 280g icing sugar , sifted
- 1 tube orange ready-to-use icing
- 1 small bag Maltesers
- 1 tube choco M&Ms minis (use just the brown sweets) or Cadbury's mini buttons
- 1 tub jelly diamonds (just the orange ones)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?