Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Honey-sweetened Thumbprint Cookies
- 2/3 cup honey (I use a clover honey)
- 1/3 cup warm coconut oil or clarified butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon
- all natural cornstarch
- scant 1/2 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- zest of one lemon
- your favorite jam or preserves (preferably fruit sweetened) - berry goes nicely
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?