Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Honeyed winter salad
- 1 butternut squash , cut into thin wedges
- 2 red onions , halved and cut into wedges
- 4 parsnips , cut into wedges
- 3 tbsp olive oil (try garlic or basil infused)
- 1-2 tbsp clear honey
- 1 small ciabatta , roughly torn into pieces (tomato and olive ciabatta works well)
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds , optional
- 225g bag leaf spinach
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?