Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Honeyed sesame chicken with peach & cucumber salad
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 4 skin-on chicken breasts , preferably corn-fed
- 2 tbsp good-quality clear honey
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 small cucumber , peeled and deseeded
- small piece red chilli , chopped
- zest and juice 1 large lime
- 2 ripe peaches
- 1 tsp good-quality clear honey
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 handfuls lamb's lettuce , washed and dried
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?