Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- ½ cup confectioners' sugar, plus additional for sprinkling if desired
- 3 envelopes unflavored gelatin (about 3 tablespoons)
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- ¼ cup mild, light-colored honey such as orange blossom or clover
- 2 large farm-fresh egg whites
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 91kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 22g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|