Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Honeydew, Cantaloupe and Prosciutto Salad
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 2 slices prosciutto, fat trimmed from edges
- 1 tablespoon 2 percent plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 ripe honeydew melon, cut into thin strips (with a peeler) or scooped into balls
- 1/2 ripe cantaloupe, cut into thin strips (with a peeler) or scooped into balls
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, torn or thinly sliced
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?