Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Honeycrisp Apple, Cheddar and Cranberry Turnovers
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 Honeycrisp apple, peeled and diced
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- All-purpose flour
- 1 (17.3 ounce) package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets, thawed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.1g|
|Saturated Fat 7.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|