Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Honey dough with Greek yogurt, orange, walnuts & basil
- 1 whole egg , plus 3 yolks (freeze the whites for making meringues)
- 25g unsalted butter , melted, cooled
- 25g golden caster sugar
- 1 orange , zested
- tsp bicarbonate of soda
- tsp baking powder
- 150g plain flour
- vegetable oil or rapeseed oil, for frying
- 90g Greek yogurt
- 250g mascarpone
- 3 tbsp orange flower water (optional)
- 50g icing sugar
- 2 oranges , peel and pith sliced off, sliced into cm rounds
- small bunch basil leaves , torn
- 50g walnut pieces
- 5 tbsp honey , for drizzling
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?