Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Honey and Peanut Butter Booster Bars
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup no-sugar-added crunchy peanut butter
- ¼ cup honey, plus a little more to finish
- Finely grated zest of 1 orange
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- 1¼ cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- ¾ cup dried fruit, such as raisins, chopped apricots, prunes, or dates, either singly or in combination
- 1 cup mixed seeds, such as pumpkin, sunflower, poppy, flaxseed, and sesame
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 250kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 14g (21%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (23%)|
|Cholesterol 15mg (5%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|