Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Honey Whole Wheat Sunflower Bread
- 1½ cups (375 mL) milk
- 1½ tbsp (22 mL) unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) liquid honey
- 2 cups (500 mL) all purpose flour, divided (approx.)
- 2 cups (500 mL) whole wheat flour
- 1 package (¼ oz/8 g) quick-rising (instant) dry yeast
- 1 tsp (5 mL) salt
- ½ cup (125 mL) roasted unsalted sunflower seeds
- Instant-read thermometer
- Baking sheet, lined with parchment paper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1313kcal (66%)|
|Total Fat 34g (53%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (56%)|
|Cholesterol 41mg (14%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 218g|
|Dietary Fiber 23g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|