Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Honey Whole Wheat Challah
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 2 1/8 cups warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 1 cup bread flour
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup honey, or more to taste
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 cups bread flour, or more if needed
- 3 cups whole wheat flour, or more if needed
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/18 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.9g|
|Saturated Fat 1.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 37g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|