Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Honey Pineapple Chicken
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, with juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh mint
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.6g|
|Saturated Fat 3.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|