Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Honey Pie from Sifnos
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
- 1/4 cup thyme honey
- 1 (16 ounce) container ricotta cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.8g|
|Saturated Fat 10.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 42.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|