Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Honey Peanut Dressing
- 1/2 cup JIF® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon grated gingerroot
- 3/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3/4 teaspoon chili pepper flakes, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.1g|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|