Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Honey Orange Firecracker Shrimp
- 24 jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 cup tupelo honey
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 2.3g|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 51g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|