Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Honey Nut Granola
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1½ teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup shelled sunflower seeds
- 1 cup sliced or slivered almonds
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- Flavorless vegetable oil spray or unsalted butter
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 328kcal (16%)|
|Total Fat 17g (25%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (16%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 40g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|