Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Honey Mustard Chicken
- 1 (4 pound) whole chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 3 tablespoons prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons apricot jam
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/7 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 39.1g|
|Saturated Fat 11.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|