Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Honey Mustard BBQ Pork Chops
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon white wine
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons onion powder, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 8 thin cut pork chops
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.1g|
|Saturated Fat 2.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|