Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Honey Molasses Peanut Butter Popcorn Balls
- ½ cup unpopped popcorn kernels (or 12 cups popped popcorn)
- 1 tablespoon light vegetable oil (such as sunflower, safflower, canola)
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup unsulfured molasses
- ¼ cup natural (not hydrogenated), salted, smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 12 yards ¼-inch ribbon (optional), cut into 24-inch pieces
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 119kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 3g (4%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (2%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 23g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|