Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Honey Lime Chicken Wings
- 18 whole chicken wings, split
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lime zest
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 quarts vegetable oil for frying
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/9 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24.4g|
|Saturated Fat 3.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|