Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Honey Hoisin Pork Chops
- 1/4 cup oyster sauce
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons honey, or to taste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 bunches green onions, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 8 pork chops
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch, or as desired
- 1 tablespoon water
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.6g|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|