Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Honey Fritters with Blood Oranges Recipe
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 5 teaspoons honey (bright floral honeys are best here: orange blossom, thyme, or fireweed)
- 3/4 cup warm water (about 105F to 115F)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated orange zest
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon orange flower water
- Olive and canola oil, for frying
- Powdered sugar, for dusting
- 2 to 3 blood oranges, peeled and cut into segments
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?