Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Honey Chicken Skewers
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- kosher salt and pepper
- canola oil, for the grill
- 6 ears corn, shucked
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- Directions1. Place twenty 8-inch wooden skewers in water to soak. Heat grill to medium-high. In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, honey, and Worcestershire sauce; set aside.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?