Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 2/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tbsp honey, warmed until fluid
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3¼ cup all purpose flour
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1–2 tbsp hot water
- 9 × 5-in (23 × 13cm) loaf pan
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 390kcal (19%)|
|Total Fat 17g (27%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (51%)|
|Cholesterol 111mg (37%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 54g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|