Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Honey Brown Rolls or Loaves
- 1 1/2 cups warm water (75 to 85 degrees F, 25 to 30 degrees C)
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 cups bread flour
- 1 2/3 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon vital wheat gluten (optional)
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/4 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds for sprinkling (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3g|
|Saturated Fat 1.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 42.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|